Leigh Laser Clinic – Stockists for Skinade™ Products
The anti-ageing collagen drink developed by leading UK scientists, recommended by top beauty professionals, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons
In line with our commitment to providing our clients with outstanding skin treatments, care and advice, Leigh Laser Clinic is now a stockist for Skinade TM – one of the most advanced, effective and bio-available anti-ageing skincare products on the market today.
At Leigh Laser Clinic we recommend Skinade as a highly effective vitamin drink for skin freshening and anti-ageing, but also as a positive contribution towards the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and acne.
What is Skinade™?
Skin is the largest organ in the human body and as it is exposed to environmental stress, it is the most tell-tale indicator of our age and lifestyle.
Your skin can be divided into two layers:
- The epidermis: an outer barrier layer
- The dermis: an inner structural layer
Collagen is a simple protein made up of amino acids. The collagen matrix is responsible for skin support, firmness, elasticity, hydration, and the constant production of new skin cells.
The more collagen you have, the more healthy, elastic and supple your skin is and the more youthful it appears. Alarmingly, we lose 1% of the collagen in our skin each year after the age of 20. This loss results in skin ageing, including wrinkles, fine lines, dry, blemished and thinning skin.
Developed by leading UK scientists, manufactured in the UK and now available at Leigh Laser Clinic, Skinade TM is a multi-award winning, natural peach and mango flavoured anti-ageing collagen drink containing a patent pending formulation of active ingredients that boosts your body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid and improves the way your skin looks and feels in as little as 30 days.
Working from the inside out, the advanced formulation of low molecular weight collagen and essential micro-nutrients ensures rapid absorption, nourishing your skin from the inside. It boosts your natural levels of hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and giving you a more youthful, glowing and radiant complexion.
Below are just a few examples of the stunning impact that this amazing drink has had upon clients’ skin.
What does Skinade TM contain?
Skinade contains no artificial flavours or colouring and fewer than 35 calories. With natural flavours of peach and mango, it offers a pleasant tasting and convenient addition to your daily skincare regime. Skinade is exceptionally low in calories and consists only of the highest quality ingredients:
- Collagen:Skinade’s high grade collagen – a structural component of the skin – is sourced from fresh-water fish, which is low in sodium and avoids mercury contamination. It is a precious ingredient and we include 7000mg in each bottle.
- Vitamin C:contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of the skin.
- B Vitamins:Riboflavin (vitamin B2) niacin (vitamin B3) and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin health. Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Folic acid and vitamin B12 play a role in the process of cell division.
- MSM:a naturally occurring form of organic sulphur found in all living organisms.
- Omegas 3 & 6: essential fatty acids.
- L-lysine:essential amino acid.
Drinking Skinade™ on a daily basis results in firmer, more even toned, hydrated, radiant, youthful and healthier looking skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and repairs connective tissue, so you’ll also benefit from stronger, healthier and faster-growing hair and nails.
You can order and collect Skinade™ direct from Leigh Laser Clinic or order direct from www.skinade.com.