Our Laser Lipo Treatment Process
What can you expect from your Treatment at Leigh Laser Clinic
On meeting Jacqueline who is a highly trained, licensed, insured laser therapist, she will ask you to complete a medical questionnaire and discuss what you would really like to achieve from your treatment with us.
We believe that by understanding your needs and motivation, together with an understanding of your lifestyle and health history, we will be able to work together to a common aim and in the most cost effective way.
This is what you can expect during a typical Laser Lipo treatment at the Leigh Laser Clinic :
- We will target the areas where you wish to reduce fat and accurately measure it
- Up to eight large Diode Laser paddles will be placed on the targeted fatty areas and secured with a Velcro belt
- Two or four smaller Probe Lasers will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place
- The LipoSculpt machine will then be switched on for up to 40 minutes, emitting painless low levels of energy
- The treated areas will now be re-measured to assess the inch loss achieved. On average one can expect to see a reduction of between 0.5 and 3 inches (1.25 – 8cm)
- In order to increase the body’s ability to remove the broken down fat cells, it is necessary to assist the natural process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can be achieved in a number of ways such as a 30 minute period of cardiovascular exercise such as brisk walking, running or the use of the clinic’s vibration plate machine for about 10 minutes.
After your Laser Lipo treatment, Jacqueline will recommend some light to moderate exercises and discuss the most appropriate diet to achieve lasting high quality results.
Please contact us now to arrange your FREE consultation with Jacqueline, our inch loss specialist.